Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stone Ruination 10th Anniversary IPA

I enjoyed my one bottle of Stone Brewing Company's 10th Anniversary IPA on the deck last night, enjoying the cooler evening temperatures.  This double has it all and Stone has been doing it for a decade.  The color was beautiful, the hops are impressive, and the taste is phenomenal.  Too bad we have to wait a whole year to get beers that are this good. 

 I also enjoyed the story on the back label (although I needed a magnifying glass to be able to see it).  The name ruination comes the concern that the hop level would ruin the palate.  I prefer the saying on the front of the bottle that the beer has been "...ruining palates for ten years."  Great fun and a great beer.

Cheers,
Zymus

No comments:

Post a Comment