Total Pageviews

Friday, September 7, 2012

New Belgium Brewing Company

I have had a keen appreciation for beers from the New Belgium Brewing Company ever since visiting the Ft. Collins brewery this past year.  At the time, I asked the person serving the beer (who was also a co-owner, since the brewery is employee owned!) why they did not sell their beer in Michigan.  I was told that they had been looking into it and it may not be too long before they were selling beer in the Great Lakes State.  Indeed, a few weeks ago was the much anticipated release date. A local grocery store has a huge display to my surprise and several people were grabbing bottles.

 Only four beers are for sale in Michigan presently and many of us are hoping that the Lips of Faith series will be sold here eventually.  I really like that the Red Tire Amber Ale is being sold in a special 2012 Michigan Commemorative Bottle.  It makes me feel special!

Cheers,

Zymus






No comments:

Post a Comment